Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017

Cheers to 2017🍾🎊



Happy New Year everyone! 

Looking back at 2016 it was definitely breathtaking in so many ways. I guess every year has its ups and downs and so did 2016. But there were definitely so many amazing, unforgettable and precious moments which I will always have captured in my heart and this is to many more to come in 2017! Last year was a year where I had to figure out what I want to do in life (at least to a certain extent) which was for example changing my uni course and also following a less cruelty filled lifestyle. I have been vegetarian for around 6 years and realized following a vegan lifestyle doesn't only make me feel heaps better but is also better for the animals and our planet🌎🌿💚 So one of my new years resolutions is to keep doing this along with doing more sports. As well as to have an early start to the morning more often, to stop overthinking everything and to just do what feels right and makes me happy, to be more productive with school stuff, to take more photos and videos and to always look on the bright side and enjoy life!✨

What are some of your new years resolutions? And I realize that it doesn't have to be a new year to start something new but I still like the thought of a new year with new chances, new opportunities and new adventures.

Let's collect many great moments in 2017!




2 Kommentare: