Montag, 11. Juli 2016

Day Trip to Prague!




It was Sunday morning when a friend of mine sent me a text and asked me if I would like to come on a day trip with her and a few friends and of course I wouldn't say no to a little road trip! I didn't know where we would go until they picked me up and I was sitting in the car and then they told me we would go to Prague which I was super excited about as I haven't been to Prague since I was maybe 14. So Prague here we come!! After a three to four hours drive we arrived and sunshine as well as a vivid and positive vibe welcomed us in Prague. We spent the day mostly walking around the city and just taking it all in. This day honestly filled my heart with so much happiness and just reminded me again that each day has so much to offer. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. It doesn't have to be a trip somewhere but just in general enjoying each day to its fullest is so important and sometimes we forget so this is a little reminder :)

Nina

1 Kommentar: